Subject: Re: Disk spins out of control on iPod Video

Re: Disk spins out of control on iPod Video

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:20:34 +0100

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 15:47, Jason Voegele wrote:

> I occasionally have a problem when I power up my iPod and start playing
> some music or a podcast where the hard disk spins like crazy and I am
> unable to interact with the device for literally several minutes.

> Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this or how I might go
> about fixing it?

Is it re-indexing the files?

I don't remember the exact option to control this (and I can't find a
searchable version of the manual online jst at the moment), but I'm sure
there is one.

Anything that improbable is effectively impossible.
 - Murray Gell-Mann, Nobel Prizewinner in Physics
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.
List admin: