Subject: Re: Disk spins out of control on iPod Video

Re: Disk spins out of control on iPod Video

From: Jason Voegele <>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:16:14 -0400

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 11:20:34 am Antony Stone wrote:
> Is it re-indexing the files?
> I don't remember the exact option to control this (and I can't find a
> searchable version of the manual online jst at the moment), but I'm sure
> there is one.

Hi Anthony, thanks for the response. Are you referring to the "Auto Update"
database setting? If so, then that's not it. I turned that off a while ago
thinking it might be the reason for this behavior, but I'm afraid it had no
effect. Sorry I forgot to mention this point previously.

Jason Voegele
Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.

List admin: