Subject: Re: Restoring original firmware ON IAudio X5L

Re: Restoring original firmware ON IAudio X5L

From: Erin M. Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:47:59 -0400

Rocker wrote:
Pleas. How do I restore the origial firmware on my X5L?

Hi Rocker.
First, delete the .rockbox folder from the X5L.
I don't know if you have a copy of the original firmware. If not I'll be
happy to send it to you.
You will need to extract the original firmware file (x5:fw.bin) to the
Firmware folder of your X5L. If you already have the file unzipped, you can
simmply paste the file into the folder.
Next, disconnect your player from your PC and plug it into AC power. Turn
on the player, and the original firmware should boot up.

HTH.

Erin