Subject: Re: [SPAM] Installing RockBox on my Sansa E250 v1

Re: [SPAM] Installing RockBox on my Sansa E250 v1

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:26:50 -0500

Charles McEvoy wrote:

> > Hello:
> > >Please tell me how I go about extracting the
> > >rockbox-sansae200-3.2.zip file to the root of the player's
> > >drive. When I click on the filename on my desktop, it opens to a
> > >.Rockbox folder. When I click on that, it simply opens up a list of
> > >files. What do I do with this list of files?
> It looks like only the E200 and E200R are supported.

The e200 and e200R series are supported. It says this clearly on the
front page of the site. This includes the e250. Please, if you're not
familiar with a line of players, don't offer advice as it can just
further confuse issues.

The automatic installation method using Rockbox Utility should be used.
Especially if you're not familiar with what a .zip files is. If you wish
to do that, Google can teach you about how to extract .zip files. The
method depends on what program you wish to use, but it's considered a
very basic computer task and there are dozens of different preferences
you can have about what software to use.