Subject: Re: [SPAM] Installing RockBox on my Sansa E250 v1

Re: [SPAM] Installing RockBox on my Sansa E250 v1

From: John Chilelli <>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:47:42 -0400

I have tried using the automatic installation from the RockBox
site. The file successfully downloaded to my
desktop alright, when I tried to invoke it, I keep getting a
configuration error that goes nowhere. My question is how does this
.zip program work to place the files in the Sansa root folder. I've
tried everythingI know to do.

At 11:26 AM 4/18/2009, you wrote:
>Charles McEvoy wrote:
>> > Hello:
>>It looks like only the E200 and E200R are supported.
>The e200 and e200R series are supported. It says this clearly on the
>front page of the site. This includes the e250. Please, if you're
>not familiar with a line of players, don't offer advice as it can
>just further confuse issues.
>The automatic installation method using Rockbox Utility should be
>used. Especially if you're not familiar with what a .zip files is.
>If you wish to do that, Google can teach you about how to extract
>.zip files. The method depends on what program you wish to use, but
>it's considered a very basic computer task and there are dozens of
>different preferences you can have about what software to use.
>List admin:
>__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
>signature database 4018 (20090418) __________

List admin: