Subject: Re: Ipod questions.

Re: Ipod questions.

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:47:01 -0500

Maurice Press wrote:
> Hi,
> I haven't updated my rockbox for a year or so. Frankly I don't know how as
> the site seems full of stuff and don't know what to do. What a shame there
> isn't a feature that says "Update to revision ...".
There's an option to install the newest revision in the Rockbox Utility.
Otherwise there's the manual installation method, also described in the
manual, which tells you where to get the newest version.
> As for your answer to my second question, which manual are you referring
> to?
The Rockbox manual for your player. We do ask that you check the
documentation before asking questions on this list. As well, we ask that
you not top post to the list. That means you should either remove the
contents of the previous message before replying, or do as I have and
keep portions, responding to them in an interleaved manner.
List admin: