Subject: Some thoughts

Some thoughts

From: Erin M. Chaves <>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:30:45 -0400

        I'm unsubscribing as well. Been thinking about doing it for a while.
Talk about a waste of time. certain people on this list don't want to take the time to answer simple questions relating to Rockbox, but they'll write a dozen messages about list etiquette, links to unsubscribe, etc. This has become the most unwelcoming list to which I'm subscribed.
If it makes you feel better to have the last word, Paul, and I have no doubts you'll have some smart remark to make, go ahead. I'm out. If I have any Rockbox queries in the future, I won't come here. Seems to me that lately, when ever someone asks a question or even gives a suggestion as Jürgen has done, he/she is answered with some patronizing comments by you. Well, enjoy it. Pretty soon you'll be the only one here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

You all take care.

List admin: