Subject: Re: Some thoughts

Re: Some thoughts

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 01:16:44 +0100

Just to chip in on this thread, I agree, that people should be referred to
however, Paul please correct me if I am wrong but you didn't suggest
examining a particular section of the manual you just said read the manual.

I won't be unsubscribing from this list, but quite a lot of the time Paul on
a range of issues I do find your attitude quite abrasive.
I understand it is important to enforce list guidelines, but a lot of the
time you are quite happy to jump down peoples throats and send them quite
harsh messages I know from personal experience here.

I have also had discussions with a lot of people not naming any names who
share my opinions that some times maybe not intentionally you can seem quite
unpleasant when a simple mistake was made for example.

However, it is good that you step up to the plate and help people, as I
doubt many others would do as much for the list as you.

List admin: