Subject: Re: Some thoughts

Re: Some thoughts

From: Constantine <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:28:00 -0600

contact details:

email: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
From: "John Chilelli" <JAC_at_neo.rr.com>

You wrote: "There's a fairly well known saying:
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."

Respectfully, the key word here is
"teach." Someone who never used a fishing rod
before nay not understand your hard---
aproach. Take it from a teaching professional,
you are not teaching. I submit that someone else
rather interested in truly helping people out
take your place. Forgive me for being so blunt,
but, simply put, concerning your ridgid
aproach, Erin and the rest of us are write and
you are not! Accessibility of this technology is
difficult at best for most of us out
here. Especially for those of us who are newly
blinded and over 50. I add that there are areas
of the manual that I have read that are not very
clear. You guys should change your tough nosed
attitude and start offering some real help.

I quite agree here.