RE: Unsubscribing to the list

From: Maurice Press <>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:11:21 +0100

Yes I agree, I wtill want to unsubscribe b ut still can't work out how.

I know I've sent this in a format that Paul doesn't approve of but to be
honest, I'm not sure what is expected here.

This is just nothing like other lists I'm subscribed to so please, in this
exceptional circumstance, and to get rid of me, please would you delete me
from the list.

Many Thanks.
Maurice Press.