Subject: Problems with the Sansa e280

Problems with the Sansa e280

From: Nico Moret <njmoret_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:41:38 +0200

Dear listers,

I experience two problems with the sansa e280.
1. Connecting the sansa to the pc in USB mode often will not give a letter
under the My computer.
The sansa is turned off before I connect it. I usually have to do this
several times before the pc recognizes the sansa.
Does anyone have a idea?

2. Voicebox generates talk clips for all files and all folders on the sansa,
but only some will actually speak.
For example: the folders in the root and the menu items are spoken, but all
content I add unto the sansa will not be spoken.
Does anyone have a idea?

Thanks in advance.
Nico Moret