Subject: Re: Some thoughts

Re: Some thoughts

From: Jürgen Hestermann <>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:57:57 +0200

> Maybe you subscribed by following the links from this page?

Maybe, I don't know. Did the subscription process change within the last
5 years? I found 2 mails from "" in january 2004
where I was welcomed to rockbox and a reply I sent to this mail address
with title and content "subscribe rockbox" but I don't remember how I
initilized these mails.

In one of these mails it says:
you can send mail to <> with the following

     unsubscribe rockbox
I am wondering whether this would still work.

> Anyway, I took the liberty of changing the listinfo page a little to
> make the unsubscription information a little clearer. What do you think?

Yes. That's definitely a lot less confusing. Thanks for changing this.

Jürgen Hestermann.