Subject: Solved: Re: Sansa e280: no files shown anymore? Player does freeze.

Solved: Re: Sansa e280: no files shown anymore? Player does freeze.

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:54:59 +0200

Just before putting the player back into my bag, I turned it on again
and though I could check the file viewer settings. And indeed: It was
configured to only show playlists!? It should have been "All files". So
setting this back to my normally used setting brought back the files in
the viewer and the player does seem to work again.

The only questions that are left now:
* How could it happen that this setting did change automatically?

Is there a hotkey or something for changing this, that I could have
touched accidentally? Or might there be a problem when pressing "play"
too early while rockbox still is booting up? (Well, I have it configured
to have the display rotated upsidedown. So it could have been the
menu-key, too, that I had pressed before the problems did start, if the
player was not readily set up.)

* Still my question if the "fdisk -l" output is normal?

Thanks and sorry for the long mails...
Arno