Subject: Website admin wanted for Lyre project -- Free/Open hardware DAP for use with Rockbox

Website admin wanted for Lyre project -- Free/Open hardware DAP for use with Rockbox

From: Jorge Pinto aka Casainho <casainho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:01:37 +0100

Hello :-)

We are looking for an admin for project site:
http://lyre.sourceforge.net/

Alex Cantos created that account on SF and installed Drupal, but can't
no more work it because of personal reasons.

We need the website mainly for promotion of the project and in next two
months we hope to have on selling our hardware (on Ebay shop like this
one http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZopendous ) and them we will need a
support forum. We also need a blog so developers can write about what
they are doing.

Please read more about the Lyre project on wiki page at Rockbox
( http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/LyreProject )