Subject: Re: problems registering with wiki

Re: problems registering with wiki

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:16:17 +0100

> alex wallis wrote:
>> Also, I am having problems verifying my e mail address, I got the
>> confirmation e mail with the link, but when I click it I get the
>> following page come up
>> 403 Forbidden
>>
>> Forbidden
>>
>> You don't have permission to access /twiki/bin/register on this server.
>
> I have now fixed this. Thanks for reporting.
>
> Linus

Hi. Unfortunately I still can't verify my e mail address
I am at the step where I registered with the wiki, but I need to actually
confirm my e mail address
I clicked the link in the e mail again that I was sent the other day for
confirming my e mail address and got I think its the same page as before up.

Apache Server at www.rockbox.org Port 80