Subject: Re: using the simulator

Re: using the simulator

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:50:42 +0100

> On Wed, 27 May 2009, alex wallis wrote:
>> I am trying to get the simulator working, however I am having very little
>> success,
> The simulator for which player?
the Iriver h140.
>> Does anyone have any thoughts about how to find out what its doing and
>> get it talking either with jaws or with a rockbox voice?
> Do you have a voice file installed in simdisk/.rockbox/langs? I've tried
> a couple of simulators from r21109 and voice seems to be working okay.

I do have a voice file in that location yes. I think some of my problem is
probably due to the fact that I am finding the table listing keys and there
functions in the wiki a bit confusing to read, I am probably not
understanding it correctly.
I have tried pressing practically every key listed in that table with no
luck I tried q and num pad plus.