Subject: question about submitting bug

question about submitting bug

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:00:01 +0100

Hi list.
I would like some thoughts from people if it is appropriate for me to submit
a bug report on the following issue.
This is that I have checked the manual and wiki, and I can't see any
information regarding the recently added lua plugin.

I would like to know if I should submit a report about this issue. As
although manual is given as an option for types of bugs, it is not made
clear if this should be used to submit a report about missing information,
or simply used to submit a report if information is incorrect or not spelled
correctly for example.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I just felt the lack of a manual entry for lua should be at least mentioned
on list seeing as a new release is being talked about, and I guess it won't
be good for new users to install rockbox and suddenly find there is a
completely undocumented plugin in rockbox.