Subject: Re: Sansa's from Newegg might be v2

Re: Sansa's from Newegg might be v2

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:59:51 -0600

Fri, Jun 5, 2009, Rocker<rocker_at_shaw.ca> wrote:
2 things of note:

1, the packaging left a lot to be desired; Flimsy cardboard boxes not
even sealed with tape, inside of a bubble-pack yellow mailing
envelope.

Inside each box, the player, USB cord and requisite marginal
headphones were included all in bubble-wrap bags with lightly sealing
tape. You wouldn't be "breaking" a seal as there wasn't really one to
begin with. Just lightly stuck shut bubble-wrap bags.

There should be no visible difference after you've taken them out and
powered them on to test.

**Hmmm. What was that Newegg 30 day return policy again (grin)

2, the batteries are hit and miss for having any charge in them to
begin with so you'd probably want to charge them all up overnight
before even thinking about gift-giving :)

**Geez Louise, I hope the batteries arn't duds man! These are supposed to
be factory refurgbs LOL!

Maybe Newegg stripped them down for shipping Grrr....rocker

One of mine fired up right away, the other one I had to plug in.

database 4134 (20090605) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4134 (20090605) __________

http://www.eset.com