Subject: RE: question about website feedback

RE: question about website feedback

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:29:35 +0100

Alex,

This is a training issue with your screenreader.

I've just had a quick look at the manuals page.

If you use your JFW table reading mode with ctrl alt and arrows, you will be
able to get a better sense of what pdf goes with what link in the table.

The keystroke t jumps straight into the table, another helpful keystroek is
G. The graphics appear to be alt tagged so if you hit g for example you'll
get the player name, then down arrow once to land on the pdf for that model.

I'm using JFW v10 under Win 7 using IE8. No doubt the site like allot of
sites could do with some accessability tweaks, (see W3C Guidelines), but for
te most part I get on OK.

Hope this info helps you some.
Barry.

Barry Toner