Subject: Re: question about website feedback

Re: question about website feedback

From: Christopher Chaltain <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:39:45 -0500

On 6/13/2009 2:40 PM, alex wallis wrote:
> Regarding your comment about being able to get jaws to read you the
> page as it is displayed on the screen, is that by using the option to
> switch the virtual cursor off? or is there some other setting I am not
> aware of?
> as I would like to give navigating the manual and daily builds pages a
> go with this feature.

No, I'm talking about another setting. If you want to give it a try then use insert-v to bring up the list of common JAWS settings, hit the "d" key to find the "Documentation Presentation" option and then use the space bar to toggle between the "Screen layout" and "Simple layout" settings. The "Simple Layout" setting is the default and that should be the view you're familiar with. I'm not sure myself it'll help, but it is another option to check out.