Subject: Looking for a player.

Looking for a player.

From: Stephen S. Disbrow <info_at_disbrows.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:23:25 -0500

Hi,
    I'm blind, and want to take advantage of rockbox on an MP3 player so it is accessible. Could anyone recommend a player that works reasonablly well with respect to the voicing. I'm looking for a player that is at least 16G -> 32g. It seems that Rockbox only supports old players, and I was interested in a player that I could get my hands on fairly readily with out too much trouble. I was trying to find info in the groups but wasn't very successful. Any help would be much appreciated.

Steve.