Subject: question about building simulator

question about building simulator

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:00:48 +0100

Hi list.
I am building the simulator with cygwin, and I have a question that I hope
someone can answer.
I have noticed that some times when I have built the simulator the file that
is needed to actually run the simulator rockboxui.exe is not being generated
as a result, obviously it is not possible to start the simulator.
The odd thing is that this behaviour does not happen all the time, when I
build it, but I have noticed it happen more than once.
Could this be something that I am doing wrong? or is it a bug with the
I am following the instructions about making it, as in doing the make
command and then the make fullinstall command, as far as I know each time I
build I am following the exact same steps, but as I say some times the
executable is being generated and other times not.
Any help would be appreciated.