Subject: Re: rockbox for e280

Re: rockbox for e280

From: Christopher Chaltain <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:53:02 -0500

On 6/21/2009 8:43 PM, Stephen S. Disbrow wrote:
> I just got a Sansa e280, and loaded rockbox. Most things seem to
> work. The only thing is that I can't seem to pause songs or stop them.
> Is this because I might have a V2 version? If not can anyone help.
> Also when using the files mode I don't think it's voicing properly or
> something, but I'm blind so I might need to just get use to something.
> Any help, hints, ideas or anything would be truely appreciated
> especially from blind users of the same player.

I'm blind and I use the Sansa e280. I don't have a problem with it pausing or stopping songs. What key are you using to pause the song? The key above the rotating wheel should pause the song you're listening to.

What do you mean the files aren't being voiced properly? Are you using VoiceBox to create clips for each file or are you having the file names spelled out or numbered?