Subject: Re: Apology, and a period of break.

Re: Apology, and a period of break.

From: Ed Nickl <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:22:26 -0400

> Ed Nickl wrote:
>> This sums it up, this is the type of comment that has tone, not
>> implied/misunderstood/misread tone. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what any of us
>> believe!

> Ed, I think you're out of order here. This guy has stepped-up,
> apologised,
> been honest and is attempting to take part in some adult and in someways
> constructive dialog.
> Give the fella abreak please and stop trying to be nasty and instigate
> arguments.

I sent that to bring attention to something I can't stand, apologies with
disclaimers. The "I am sorry I am above you, and you can't understand
mentality." I fully understand that everyone doesn't agree with me, and I
hope I am not the only one that does feel this way, but like my cohort at
work says, "In a hundred years, none of this will matter"

Now here is what I apologize for in sincerity.
"I apologize for lengthening the number of emails on this topic instead of
posting on the subject of Rockbox that I am very interested in."