Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.3 Upgrade - Smooth as silk!

Re: Rockbox 3.3 Upgrade - Smooth as silk!

From: Daniel Lenski <dlenski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:28:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 05:55:26 -0700, Al Foders wrote:

> Hello. Just upgraded my Gen5.5 30G iPod Video. No problems encountered
> once I figured out that I had to do the upgrade as root. I did not
> upgrade the bootloader.
>
> I love some of the new themes. Rockbox ROCKS!

Agreed, another happily upgraded user here! I'm using a Sansa e200v1.

The Rockbox USB stack is a godsend. It performs faster than the original
firmware, it supports direct access to my SDHC card, and it doesn't
require rebooting before/after USB access. Awesome.

I'm also quite pleased with the support for JPEG album covers.

I'll just echo Al in saying that Rockbox rocks. Thanks!

Dan