Subject: Ipod 80GB Video question.

Ipod 80GB Video question.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:50:55 +0100

Hi All.
I've recently successfully installed the latest version of Rockbox and the
English voice file.
All works well with one odd exception.
All my music has been moved over to the Database Directory Whereas it used
to be in a directory called "Music" in files.
Now I've checked the manual on this and it says that the Database usually
stores files from Itunes. However, I'm not using Itunes on this occasion
but straight cut and paste.
So, This is my question.
If I delete Database completely from the Rockbox directory, will this
screw up the Ipod?
When I go into Files my music isn't there even though there's a directory
called "Music" that shows up when I look at the Ipod using the PC.

Thanks for any advice and a great update.

Maurice Press.