Subject: Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:45:11 -0400

> Mark, did you update the menu voice file?
> The menus may not read correctly  if you do not update the menu voice file
> that matches the date of your current build.

Hi Glenn,

It's not I who's having the problem, actually, but your advice is
still good, and there's been talk in the past of finding a way to
automatically update the english.voice file or at least warn the user
that it needs to be done when it's required for proper voicing.
Updating it may solve a part of Jose's second problem.

Monkeybutt,
Marc