Subject: Re: User Con

Re: User Con

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:10:31 +0100

> Hello, all.
>
> I am not participating in Rockbox at this time, so this con discussion may
> wither on the vine.
>
> I was encouraged to canvas the users to find out if a user con might be
> something user want.
>
> If anyone is interested in taking over as leader of a discussion, feel
> free to do so. Alex Wallis?>

Lol don't go volunteering me for this.

I was simply stating how I feel about your post. Its good you were trying to
gather opinions, however I just felt your message to Paul was over the top.

I am not particularly a fan of Paul most of the time, but I do object when
someone is as rude as that in your original message.

If you stop and think about it for the moment, ask yourself is anyone
actually coming out in support of your message? are people saying yes Mark
has a good point there, you were out of order Paul?
the answer to both these questions is no.
This should clearly show you that you are in the wrong with your original
message.

I would say carry on gathering opinions and leading the discussion, maybe
just try to be a bit politer to Paul.
I will be more than happy to contribute to the discussion as and when I have
something useful to say.