Subject: Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

Re: IRiver h10 20GB Rockbox V3.3 acting different than prior version.

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:26:26 -0400

> I did download the voice vile next to the version I downloaded, and the
> file was already properly named English.voice when I extracted it.

Hi Jose,

I just downloaded and installed both the build and voice file from
this page and have none of the problems you're describing.

http://www.rockbox.org/download/byhand.cgi

So I'm not entirely sure what to suggest. Perhaps a file is not being
overwritten properly or an old file is being cached?

Marc