Subject: Recommended player

Recommended player

From: Luis A. <l.guzman.g_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 02:57:07 -0500

Hi,

I'm a happy user of Rockbox, i've been using it with a 30 GiB iPod Video
for awhile now.

And lately i've been thinking about changing to a new Jukebox. I'm very
used to iPods because of their disk capacity, but new generations are
not supported.

Is there a chance to get Rockbox on a new iPod gen?,
or
could you recommend me another player that integrates well with Rockbox?
"A Rockbox recommended player"! ;)

So when i start looking to buy a new one i have you comments in mind.

Best regards.

--
Luis A. Guzmán García <l.guzman.g_at_gmail.com>