Subject: RE: Recommended player

RE: Recommended player

From: Luis A. <>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:48:28 -0500

El dom, 05-07-2009 a las 09:09 +0100, Hussein Patwa escribió:
> > And lately i've been thinking about changing to a new Jukebox. I'm very
> > used to iPods because of their disk capacity, but new generations are
> > not supported.
> >
> > Is there a chance to get Rockbox on a new iPod gen?,
> > or
> > could you recommend me another player that integrates well with
> > Rockbox?
> Hi,
> I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I've got friends who are happy with
> iRiver devices, I think they have the H340? Also, I've read good reviews
> about the Toshiba Gigabeat ranges of players. If this matters as well I've
> also been told they are fully accessible in terms of hardware to visually
> impaired users.
> Food for thought?

Some time ago i made my mind with a iRiver player, but the only model
available was not compatible, so i hold my temptation and wait for some
model that works with rockbox, i'm still waiting with my old iPod :)

I'll try to look for the toshiba (maybe hard to find around here).
Thanks, any other suggestion is welcome. :)