Subject: RE: apology

RE: apology

From: Michael McGhee <mcghee4_at_talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:35:43 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Guest3731
Sent: 21 June 2009 00:58
To: Rockbox

Paul Louden wrote:
> As I said, this is part of my problem. From my perspective, it's lying
> if you join a list, claiming to agree to its guidelines, and then
> disregard them. I'm unable to understand why people think it's
> acceptable behaviour to lie about their agreement, or to complain
> about such guidelines when they're notified that they overlooked their
> existence. My own response would simply be "Oh, I wasn't aware that
> sort of behaviour was required here. I'll do that from now on."

Paul

That was exactly my response, I did say that I was sorry, I was not aware of
such a rule. I was not sure how to do the bottom posting thing at that
time, and you told me off for apologising in the wrong manner. That's why I
never used the list again, because you asked me to do something, gave me no
advice on how to do this, and then told me off again. I didn't see your
attitude as very friendly and therefore wanted to avoid further contact or
should I say repremands from you.

Michael