Subject: Re: apology

Re: apology

From: Rui Ara˙jo <ruka.araujo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:21:04 +0100

2009/7/14 Adam Golding <adamgolding_at_gmail.com>

> I barely read this list, but have caught a lot of this 'top-posting'
> debate, and Paul's apology. I have to point out that an insistence on
> certain rigid styles of conversation is a hallmark of asperger's syndrome,
> which is also very common among 'techies' and engineers and so on. Also
> very typical of asperger's are Paul's claims to not understand the
> 'subtleties' of language beyond literal communication. I recommend the
> following questionnaire for everyone here, it should illuminate a fair bit:

I am hoping that this is some kind of a joke or else I find these remarks
very aggressive and completely unnecessary.

Do you realize that the asperger's syndrome is a disease, and implying that
someone on this list has it, is very "stupid"( sorry but I can't find a
better word to describe the situation) ?!

On a unrelated matter, why keep talking about this whole situation?? It is
obvious that people here have different opinions but nevertheless they
should respect the etiquette of the list...

Can't we all go to sleep?? :D

Cheers,
Rui