Subject: Re: apology

Re: apology

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:02:28 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Golding
  To: Rockbox
  Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 6:05 PM

  I barely read this list, but have caught a lot of this 'top-posting' debate, and Paul's apology. I have to point out that an insistence on certain rigid styles of conversation is a hallmark of asperger's syndrome, which is also very common among 'techies' and engineers and so on. Also very typical of asperger's are Paul's claims to not understand the 'subtleties' of language beyond literal communication. I recommend the following questionnaire for everyone here, it should illuminate a fair bit:
  * I just took that test and got a score of 19.
  Glenn

  http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

  (Unfortunately the 'calculate score' button is broken and you will have to do the sum manually at the end.)

  And of course, the obligatory wiki articles:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger%27s_syndrome

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurodiversity

  Database version: 6.12810

  Database version: 6.12810