Subject: Re: apology

Re: apology

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:20:46 +0800

    "have to point out that an insistence on certain rigid styles of conversation is a hallmark of asperger's syndrome, which is also very common among 'techies'

I can not believe the longevity of this topic which is unrelated to the issue of Rockbox. If somebody should be banned it should be me and any other person who continues this banter. Paul stated his views and many including me have weighed in on the subject so much so that the topic has gotten to a deth level that even the titantic hasn't reached. I am begging somebody! anybody! who has administrative controll to warn me and others to discontinue this thread or face being shoved out to sea.