Subject: question about copying and pasting files.

question about copying and pasting files.

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:42:46 +0100

Hi list.
I am wondering in rockbox, is there a way you can select multiple files. I
am thinking for example of if you want to delete more than one file from a
folder, or if you want to copy or cut multiple files from a folder into a
different directory.

Perhaps if not there should be some combination of buttons you could press
to mark files.
I am thinking like a kind of highlight.
So that once you have highlighted all the files or folders you want to work
with you only need to move to a folder you want to put them in, or select
the delete option and you only have to do it once.
If this feature does not exist I will certainly suggest it on the forum.