Subject: Re: question about working with the pitch screen

Re: question about working with the pitch screen

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:40:35 +0100

>> I am just wondering, since the pitch screen was updated, I have looked at
>> the manual, and it looks like on the h140 you still use the AB button to
>> cycle through the pitch screen modes, is that right?
> Yes, that is correct. The button cycles through all available modes. If
> you have activated the timestretch feature on your H140 then there are
> four modes (rate with procentual/semitones and pitch/speed with
> procentual/semitones). Was the screen correctly voiced before the last
> changes?

We have had no speech in the pitch screen for some time, I believe since the
time stretch feature was introduced, I opened a bug entry on this in the
tracker some time ago fs #10321, which mentions this plus another issue with
the screen, but I don't know if that other issue is still present. But the
lack of speech most definitely is.