Subject: Extremely unusual query.

Extremely unusual query.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:34:28 +0100

Hi All,

I was using my Apple 80GB iPOD yesterday afternoon and altering some of its
settings.
However, due to the slight inconsistency between speech and some of the
menu items, I pressed the wrong option and the whole iPOD stopped speaking
which for someone like me without any sight was a problem.

My sister, who is very iPOD savvy, came over and looked at my iPOd for
me. She burst out laughing but then realised how serious it was.
For some reason, all the menu items were in another language. We think it's
Russian or maybe Greek.

Now none of us speak either of those languages so this could be a problem.

The slight anomaly is that sub-directories like "My Music", "Audio Books"
and all my music albums are in English.
I have no doubt however that this is the reason the iPOD isn't speaking.
I've tried reinstalling Rockbox but no cigar as they say.

So, this is the question.

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the language back into
US/English without having any sight or knowledge of Russion or Greek.

If this isn't possible, are there
Any other options?

Thanks.

Maurice Press.