Subject: creating a voice

creating a voice

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:27:39 -0500

Hi again,
Finding nobody to offer up a good voice, I thought I would have a try again
at creating my own.
I downloaded the latest Rockbox Util the other day, and I upgraded the boot
loader and RockBox system files, and I generated talk clips for my iPod
Video 30.
Shame on me for not reading the manual for a refresher first, but I got a
strange error message on trying to make a menu voice with my SAPI engine.
It read something like
downloading file
creating voice file
file is empty
* I don't know how exact the middle message was, but it was with regard to
creating the menu file.
It should not be a problem with my SAPI engine, as I then went on to
successfully create the talk clips for the files.
I am using windows xp.
Thanks for any help.

Database version: 6.12990