Subject: RE: sansa e280 e200 and microsdhc

RE: sansa e280 e200 and microsdhc

From: Christopher Chaltain <>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:15:53 -0500

This was discussed on this list back on July 9th and 10th. I don't have the
names of the authors of the following information, so I apologize for not
ginving proper credit, but here's the instructions I pasted from this list
back on those days:

You'd need to replace the bootloader.

Download sansapatcher:

And pass it the updated bootloader from here instead of the compiled-in one:

Remember: if something goes wrong, I'm not responsible. You could
always wait until that task is completed and new, official,
bootloaders are released.