Subject: RE: Problem downgrading Sansa e250 OF to disable database refreshing

RE: Problem downgrading Sansa e250 OF to disable database refreshing

From: Sant, Nick (NY) <nsant_at_institutionalinvestor.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:05:23 -0400

________________________________

From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Peacenik
Subject: Problem downgrading Sansa e250 OF to disable database
refreshing

I have no experience with DOS commands. I assumed that one could only
issue those commands while in the folder containing the two files. It
might be a problem that I could not "place" the commands on separate
lines as illustrated in the FAQ. Instead, I had to make due with
inserting a space between each command before typing in the next one. (
sansapatcher.exe -of PP5022.mi4 sansapatcher.exe -d

sansapatcher.exe --install {ENTER} )

Hi,

This list of commands should be executed sequentially. i.e. you should
type the first command, then hit enter and it will run, then type the
second command and hit enter, etc.

That ought to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Nick.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail or by telephone at 212-224-3300 and then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.

Institutional Investor Inc. cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail, as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the e-mail may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender. Any views expressed by an individual in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Institutional Investor Inc. This communication is from Institutional Investor Inc., a company incorporated in the State of Delaware in the United States of America and located at 225 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10003.