Subject: Feedback on How to Podcast page

Feedback on How to Podcast page

From: Dave Ühlman <duhlman_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:05:29 -0400

Hello list, I have just put together a "how to podcast" page for people who are blind and visually impaired. I would like your opinion on the page. http://hearandthere.net/howtopodcast.aspx I use Rockbox as a resource and I would like to know if it makes sense to you? Is it correct on the steps? Could something be made more clear? And check out my Hot Pod podcast. Please leave feedback to duhlman_at_msn.com

Thanks, Dave Uhlman
http://hearandthere.net/howtopodcast.aspx