Subject: Re: available hardware

Re: available hardware

From: SD <>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:38:52 -0400

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Martin Kaufmann<> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am searching for a list of devices, which are (partly) supported by rockbox _and_ which are available in shops.
> Certainly a frequent question, but I cannot find such a list...
> Thanks a lot and best wishes,
> Martin

Not trying to be rude but did you try the
main page. there is a little box under the Rockbox logo that
would answer your question.

But to help you out here is a small ist but more info could
be found on the site.
Rockbox is an open source firmware for mp3 players, written from
scratch. It runs on a wide range of players:

Apple: 1st through 5.5th generation iPod, iPod Mini and 1st generation iPod Nano
(not the Shuffle, 2nd/3rd/4th gen Nano, Classic or Touch)
Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2
and Ondio
Cowon: iAudio X5, X5V, X5L, M5, M5L, M3 and M3L
iriver: iHP100 series, H100 series, H300 series and H10 series
Olympus: M:Robe 100
SanDisk: Sansa c200 series, e200 series and e200R series (not the AMS models)
Toshiba: Gigabeat X and F series (not the S series)

Selso K.
GNU/Linux FOSS Educator
Bridging the Digital Divide with Free Software
Freedom & Rights are not Debatable;
You must take it, keep it, and lock it
away deep into your soul forever.
Then fight to the death to keep it.