Subject: question about latest build of RB on Ipod video 80gb

question about latest build of RB on Ipod video 80gb

From: Darren Duff <>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:13:34 -0400

Hi. I think I asked this question before but didn't get an answer...
I have updated to the latest current build of rockbox on my Ipod video 80gb.
But I am finding that my battery life is greatly reduced. I am blind and so
I have turned the display setting down as far as it will go but still
rockbox tells me that I will only get 11 hours of battery life. With an
older version I was getting 16 hours. I am running a current build so that
I can use the RB utility to build a voice. But I have no idea why this is
going on.
Can some one please shed some light on this for me?
Thanks much...
Darren Duff.

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!

Band web site

Dialog in the Dark Tour Guide,

Check out our web site at

Dialog in the dark, the greatest exhibition you will never see!
Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

Mobile E-mail

personal E-mail

windows live messenger *no mail please*