Subject: Menu items are always shifted by scroll bar width

Menu items are always shifted by scroll bar width

From: asettico <asettico_at_rossomaltese.it>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:02:48 +0200

Hi all.

In each menu, the items are always shifted to the right by the scroll
bar width, even if this one is not showed. Probably it's wanted to
maintain a sort of coherence in the alignment among the menus, but
usually all the GUI reserve its space only when needed.

I don't think this is a bug: I was opening a tak in FS, but I preferred
to send an email.
Bye.
--
  ,= ,-_-. =.  asettico ~ [ http://rossomaltese.it/   ]
((_/)o o(\_)) OpenPGP ~~ [ 1024D/1CB926BA 2003-11-29 ]