Subject: RE: unable to get latest version of rockbox to work on old V1

RE: unable to get latest version of rockbox to work on old V1

From: Hussein Patwa <rockbox_at_patwanet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:29:00 +0100

> I've heard that if you're totally blind you can't install rock box with
> sighted help is this true

Hi,

No, even those with a visual impairment, including total blindness can
install Rockbox without difficulty. It is a slightly longer process but
still works beautifully. Contact me off list if you'd like me to run you
through it. I'm partially sighted myself but do not use sight when
installing Rockbox.

database 4459 (20090926) __________

http://www.eset.com