Subject: Battery charging crashes with Rockbox 3.4 on Archos Recorder v1

Battery charging crashes with Rockbox 3.4 on Archos Recorder v1

From: Christoph Niedeggen <Niedeggen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:03:04 +0200

Hi everyone,

I flashed Rockbox 3.4 on my Archos Recorder v1 8MB.

When I plug the power cord into the turned-off device, the battery
charging algorithm crashes. The display says "I04:IllInstr at 00000404".

Hoever, the charging *does* work when I plug the power cord into the
already running device, but usually I prefer the above mentioned way of
charging.

I use the latest v3 of the bootloader, so this should not be the problem.

Is somebody else experiencing the same?
I would be happy if this problem could be fixed.

Thanks
Christoph