Subject: RE: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

RE: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

From: Hussein Patwa <rockbox_at_patwanet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:15:45 +0100

> Hi Leonard,
>
> It looks like no daily voice build is done for the 64MB iPod Video. I
> suggest you download the latest build again (currently r23004), then
> download a 32MB iPod Video voice file from
> http://download.rockbox.org/daily/voices/ipodvideo-20091008-english.zip
>
> Hopefully someone else will chip in if that's not compatible.
>
> pondlife
>
> p.s. .lng files are not voice files, don't bother renaming them.

Hi,

I had this problem with the iPod Video 30GB a while back. To resolve this,
I started building voices myself from source that matched the version of the
main Rockbox build I had installed.

If the voice file pondlife suggested still doesn't work, I'd be happy to
build you one for the 64MB version. I'd recommend though that if possible
the voice file and build dates and revisions match.

If you'd like me to do this for you, drop a note back and I'll get on to it.

Best,

H.

database 4489 (20091008) __________

http://www.eset.com