Subject: Re: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

Re: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 01:42:48 +0800

> pondlife stated, "It looks like no daily voice build is done for the 64MB
> iPod Video. I
> suggest you download the latest build again (currently r23004), then
> download a 32MB iPod Video voice file from
> http://download.rockbox.org/daily/voices/ipodvideo-20091008-english.zip.

Thanks much for your help and the information you provided.

Hussein Patwa stated, "If the voice file pondlife suggested still doesn't
work, I'd be happy to
build you one for the 64MB version. I'd recommend though that if possible
the voice file and build dates and revisions match.

If you'd like me to do this for you, drop a note back and I'll get on to
it."

Sounds great! I would appreciate your effort very much. Build the english
voice file and if possible send me a link for the specific daily build. Hope
this makes sense.

Rockbox team, is it possible to have a more permanent solution for this
problem for blind users and those persons who want the added feature of
voice to rockbox.? After all, we probably would want to take advantage of
any future enhancements just as we did for previous versions. Thanks.