Subject: RE: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

RE: voice files for the IPod video 60/80gb

From: Hussein Patwa <rockbox_at_patwanet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:08:16 +0100

Hi,

Glad you got it sorted. However, my offer remains open if you need it in
the future. Note I use a UK female Loquendo voice. She's quite gentle on
the ears, I assure you!

Best.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954 (SIP)
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected. Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required. All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s). Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately. Thank
you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary. Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.

database 4494 (20091009) __________

http://www.eset.com